Over the years, Rob Williams (creator of PSYCH-K®) and some of the most experienced instructors have developed a variety of protocols, based on fundamental balances. These “extras” are not taught in the Basic and Advanced Workshops due to a shortage of time, but are presented in the Facilitators’ Mastery Workshop. The workshop is mainly aimed at facilitators who use PSYCH-K® professionally.
Prerequisite: Basic and Advanced Workshops
- Conduct an effective PSYCH-K® session from start to finish.
- Marketing PSYCH-K® and increasing customer referrals in your practice.
- Discover spiritual messages that may be present in pain, illness or addiction.
- Work effectively with children.
- Make balances to transform traumas and other painful life experiences.
- Address phobias, depression and anxiety.
- Transforming allergies.
- Improve sports performance and fitness.
- Benefit from balances facilitated with others.
- Understand messages and meanings of emotions.
- Use ten creative strategies to find accurate and effective belief statements.
- Facilitate an effective phone or Skype session